netAlly AirCheck™ G2
netAlly AirCheck™ G2
- Regular price
- Sale price
Designed for network professionals who need to validate that the WLAN is working or need to resolve problems related to connectivity and performance.
AirCheck G2 users can quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service or AirMagnet Survey PRO. Simple to use, the AirMapper Site Survey app is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
- AirCheck G2 offers a one-button AutoTest function that quickly provides a pass/fail indication of Wi-Fi network quality and identifies common problems
- Faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with AirMapper Site Survey. See all networks and devices in your location immediately upon power up
- Test the most common Wi-Fi standards (including 802.11ax) with a rugged, handheld, purpose-built wireless tester
- View test results, including network availability, connectivity, utilization, throughput, security settings, possible rogues, and interferers
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with result upload and management via Link-Live Cloud Service
AirCheck G2 performs the following five essential Wi-Fi tests and provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment, as well as identifies common problems — for any level of expertise:
• 802.11 Utilization – Reports channels in each band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with
the highest airtime utilization.
• Non-802.11 Utilization – Reports channels with the highest non-802.11 airtime utilization, indicative of interference sources and high noise levels.
• Co-Channel Interference - Reports channels with the most APs on the same channel that exceed the minimum signal level threshold.
• Adjacent Channel Interference - Reports interference on a channel caused by APs that are operating on other channels that overlap with that channel.
• Network Quality – Verifies coverage, interference, security and ability to connect to specified networks, along with the availability of critical network services such as DHCP and connectivity to specified network targets.
• Rogue Access Points - Reports APs other than your authorized devices. These devices may be compromising network security.